Odd characters in Thunderbird compose of gnupg

Robert D. 210525p42015 at denstarfarm.us
Sat Nov 17 04:24:44 CET 2007

John Clizbe said the following:

> It .looks as if your friend has Enigmail configured to run the installer, not
> the installed program.

did a re-install from your links and we both can send back and forth
encrypted, jut fine now.

However, this started a different problem on her XP machine. Namely,
from a command prompt, typing in gpg yields an error stating that gpg
isn't registered or available or located or whatever.

I took it to mean that gpg hadn't added the sys var stating its true
folder location ... but his didn't exist earlier.

how to fix that one?

--
Apple OS/X