gpg-agent forwarding to remote with systemd - status?

Chris Coutinho chrisbcoutinho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:26:03 CET 2019

I should add that the remote is OpenSUSE Leap 15.0 running GnuPG
2.2.5, and my current client is OpenSUSE Leap 15.0 running WSL on
Windows 10, also running GnuPG 2.2.5. The WSL client doesn't have
systemd installed on it, so it uses the old ~/.gnupg directory for
holding sockets.

On client:
$ gpgconf --list-dir socketdir
/home/chris/.gnupg